Online Pre-registration has closed - you can still register day-of at the event.
Event Rescheduled to 11/7/21
The 2021 Wicked Ride of the East, an event organized by the North Shore NEMBA Chapter, has been postponed until Sunday, 11/7/21.
The event has been postponed at the request of the Harold Parker State Forest Ranger, as the event area is nearly submerged in water and the trails are extremely wet.
All event registrations have been automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. This event is a fundraiser for North Shore NEMBA and those who cannot attend are encouraged to maintain their contribution to the Chapter, however refunds are available upon request.
Parking - Lorraine Park Campground, 133 Jenkins Rd, Andover MA
North Shore NEMBA has made this event into one of New England’s "must-do" mountain biking events, and it's a great final gathering of mountain bikers before the snow begins to fly.
This year we’ll showcase the best trails “Harold Parka” has to offer, not so coincidentally built by North Shure NEMBA's trail building gurus.
Pre-register to make sure you get a spot!
$20 per member, $50 per non-member
Day of registration will be $25/member and $50/non-member
Updates for 2021:
- Marked loops for everyone!
- Novice loop
- Intermediate loop
- Hero loop
- Kids loop, and costume contest!
- Adaptive loop
NEMBA, and North Shore Chapter merchandise available for purchase.
Johnny and the Machine providing live music 12:00- 3:00.
Food provided by: FORZA-G bbq for a cure, plus Cycle Loft famous drum sticks!
Vendors, raffles, and more!
New Update: Knobby Tire Gets Wicked!
Knobby Tire Ride & Roll (KTRR) was established in 2015 to spread knowledge and experiences of off-road adaptive cycling opportunities to all and will join the Wicked Ride this year!
KTRR is working on having adaptive equipment to try out but has limited space. If you have a specific type of equipment that you'd like try out send a message directly they'll do their best to provide it. This is a great opportunity to commingle with the mountain bike community as a whole.
WICKED RIDE EVENT SCHEDULE (updated 11/3/21)
- 8:30 - 12:00 Registration / Check-In.
- 8:30 - 1:30 Self-Guided Marked Course Loops open.
- 8:30 - 3:00 Wicked Ride T-shirts, socks, and koozies available for purchase.
- 8:30 - 1:30 Buy Raffle Tickets. Winners will be drawn and posted. Pick up prizes by 3:00.
- 9:00 - 3:00 Vendors available.
- 10:00 Kids/Family led ride.
- 10:45 Adult Novice Ride with Hank Kells and Anne Noga.
- 11:30 Fundraiser BBQ by Forza-G, Cycle Loft Wings, and Leebo Special.
- 12:00 Johnny and the Machine will be on the stage to play the Wicked Blues.
- 12:30 Kid's bike parade - meetup in front of JRA tent area.
- 1:00 Knobby Tire Adaptive ride.
- 2:00 Costume Contest award.
- 3:00 Raffle winners, don’t forget to pick up prizes!
- 4:00 Gate Closed and Locked. All vehicles out of the campground!!
******* Please Don’t Litter and NO Alcohol Allowed*******